“The Great Replacement” is a term that will be well-known to many readers of this website.
With its increasing provenance and notoriety however, I believe it is worth defining.
Indeed, it is clearly something that people are searching for answers about online.
The keyword tools I looked it up on suggest that a number of variations get googled regularly, including:
“The Great Replacement isn’t real”
“The Great Replacement theory”
“The Great Replacement debunked”, and..
“The Great Replacement Europe”
It would seem some of those search queries suggest increasingly self-doubting Progressives searching for reassurance.
With that being the case though, the question is..
What Is The Great Replacement?
A cursory look online provides some basis for answering this question.
Apparently the first use of the term was by the French author Renaud Camus, who stated:
The Great Replacement is very simple. You have one people, and in the space of a generation, you have a different people.
Wikipedia, in reference to Camus, states that:
Jean Renaud Gabriel Camus (French: [ʁəno kamy]; born 10 August 1946) is a French writer of both prose fiction and political polemics. … Camus is known for the idea of the Grand Remplacement (the “great replacement” in English), which relates to replacement migration in the context of immigration to France.
A progressive on Reddit’s r/debunkthis introduced it as follows:
The Great Replacement is a far-right political theory (can it even be called theory? it’s really just more of a concept) according to which a native population in a given territory is being replaced on a large-scale by a foreign population from another territory, over the course of a few generations (2-3).
While this theory encapsulate most of the xenophobic fears and group-identity concerns found in right-wing political circles all over the western world, it is mostly debated under the name “Great Replacement” in France. But as a concept it is something that would definitely be recognized in the USA, Canada, Germany, etc.
My own (short) definition would go as follows:
The Great Replacement is the ongoing process by which the native population of Western Europe is being demographically replaced by non-European peoples.
My long definition would read thus:
The Great Replacement is the ongoing process by which the native population of Western Europe is being demographically replaced by non-European peoples. This process is partly as a result of the actions and policies of many of Western Europe’s own citizens and rulers- as a result of their fundamentalist ideology of nihilistic, ethno-suicidal Progressivism- as well as the efforts of other, external individuals and entities, acting out of (variously) benevolent and malevolent motivations.
The fact that many of those individuals most responsible for the Replacement of Europe’s citizenry are Western Europeans themselves is one of the most tragic aspects of the whole situation.
The tragedy does not stop there though, but extends to the manifold horrors that are accompanying this demographic transformation.
- The mass-rape epidemics in the UK, Germany, and Sweden.
- The massive levels of violence affecting Western Europe as a whole.
- The spectacle of terrorism
- The common mass-drownings of the migrants themsleves in the Mediterranean who would have lived had they not been coaxed into the dangerous journey north by European government ‘pull factors’ such as free welfare and housing, and the machinations of George Soros-funded NGO’s that work with the people smugglers to bring the migrants to Europe.
Those same google search keywords referenced above show that many are still trying to deny that a ‘Great Replacement’ is going on.
This reminds me of Tim Pool’s description of the Swedes he met on his fact finding trip there, who- according to Pool- were more interested in arguing semantics than discussing whether there were actually problems in their country.
Likewise, many Progressives will try to argue that since native Europeans aren’t being ‘removed’ from Europe, there can’t be a ‘replacement’ going on.
Yet the facts speak for themselves…
- In Germany, as evidenced in the Black Pigeon Speaks video embedded below, non-Europeans will make up the majority of the 20-35 year old demographic by 2020 at the latest.
- In Sweden, as I argued in this article, it is likely the same thing will take place. Furthermore, even several years ago Sweden was already over 1/3rd non-European.
- In the UK, 40% of people under the age of 18 come from non-European backgrounds.
- While the predominantly Muslim immigrants in Western Europe retain above replacement rate fertility, native Europeans in every single European nation are not having enough children to replace themselves, as a result of the decadent lifestyle and self-hating politics impressed upon them by Progressivism.
If Sweden and Germany have a majority immigrant, majority non-European 18-30 year old demographic by 2020, then it is impossible not to recognize that their entire country’s demographics will one day fare the same.
The ‘Great Replacement’ is not just a real phenomenon, but the greatest tragedy in the history of the European continent.
Unless drastic measures are undertaken, Europe’s native population will have been replaced within one lifetime.
Those native Europeans remaining in Western Europe as minorities at that time will likely lead lives of intense suffering, or will be forced to flee to Eastern European nations such as Poland and Hungary as refugees.
All of this is why sober-minded individuals across the West must fight back with everything they have to prevent this eventuality.
Below I have embedded two Youtube videos on this subject.
Also, next week I will be sending a new excerpt from my upcoming book Identity Rising: How Nationalist Millenials Will Re-Take Europe, Save America, And Become The New ‘Greatest Generation’ to all the subscribers to the Europeancivilwar.com email list.